MovieStar Rockers
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 P5BeGeC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MovieStar Rockers
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 P5BeGeC

MovieStar Rockers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» GUESTS AND MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» Sophie's Super Amazing Blog! yayyyy :D
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:54 pm by Guest

» MSR's New CB Rules
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:56 pm by Guest

» Welcome to wowindore
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:38 am by wowindore

» My daily blog
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:41 pm by TheHungerGames

» Sprinting!
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:52 pm by gotr13

» Find your wild side!
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:25 pm by gotr13

» Places in jamaa
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:32 pm by TheHungerGames

» The perfect puppy!
Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:36 pm by TheHungerGames

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

COPYRIGHT
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Scanner
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is wowindore

Our users have posted a total of 6604 messages in 314 subjects

Whats been going on lately.....

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 Empty Whats been going on lately.....

Post by Hi Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys. Some people have noticed that I'm not the same lately. Well, I'm really depressed atm. With school, cyber and real life bullying, and other stuff I feel useless. I've been getting called names like stupid and ugly and I've been getting cyber bullied like getting threated. Also, I feel like im not treated fairly and I feel like dirt. Just please do me a favor and be soft on me for awhile... Thanks.
-Sophie
Hi
Hi

Tickets : 1136

https://moviestarrockers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats been going on lately.....

Post by Mars Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:51 pm

Sophie, i'm sorry that this happened to you, and that you are treated this way. Cyber bullies usually feel insecure about themselves so they bully people who are more confident to make them feel better. It makes them feel superior and better than you. But You are better than them. You don't need to bully others to feel good. You're a nice, good person, and like what Joc said, you won't meet them in real life, so their opinions don't matter. Focus about all the good things about you and stuff you like about yourself. I'm sure you have friends in real life and I know you have friends on BB. They are your real friends because you can post the way you feel and we give you advice. We're here for you. I hope you feel better!!!!!!!!! :) - Mars
Mars
Mars

Tickets : 176

http://moviestarplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Whats been going on lately..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats been going on lately.....

Post by Hi Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Joc: thanks c: but I can't take a break for a week because last time I tried to take a one week break on the first day well... Let's just say we had to get TONS of posts back. So I can't really skip a day :/.

Mars: thanks c:
Hi
Hi

Back to top Go down

Post by joc Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:05 am

Miss. Kitty Cat wrote:Joc: thanks c:  but I can't take a break for  a week because last time I tried to take a one week break on the first day well... Let's just say we had to get TONS of posts back. So I can't really skip a day :/.

Mars: thanks c:
oh, i see. but at least remember to ignore those cyberbullies, they don't deserve to have any power over you. (:

joc

Tickets : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Thanks c: I will remember that
Hi
Hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Just going to put it out there, you don't have to talk to us all the time, maybe just check in if you have no time or too much stress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:18 am

um hope ya get better

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:20 am

We all hope, but there isn't anything we can do. :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi
Hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:58 pm

I have another suggestion: Ignore people who are mean or tell them how you feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum