MovieStar Rockers
Find your wild side! P5BeGeC

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MovieStar Rockers
Find your wild side! P5BeGeC

MovieStar Rockers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» GUESTS AND MEMBERS, PLEASE READ!
Find your wild side! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» Sophie's Super Amazing Blog! yayyyy :D
Find your wild side! EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:54 pm by Guest

» MSR's New CB Rules
Find your wild side! EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:56 pm by Guest

» Welcome to wowindore
Find your wild side! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:38 am by wowindore

» My daily blog
Find your wild side! EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:41 pm by TheHungerGames

» Sprinting!
Find your wild side! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:52 pm by gotr13

» Find your wild side!
Find your wild side! EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:25 pm by gotr13

» Places in jamaa
Find your wild side! EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:32 pm by TheHungerGames

» The perfect puppy!
Find your wild side! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:36 pm by TheHungerGames

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 160 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

COPYRIGHT
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Scanner
Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is wowindore

Our users have posted a total of 6604 messages in 314 subjects

Find your wild side!

2 posters

Go down

Find your wild side! Empty Find your wild side!

Post by TheHungerGames Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:53 pm

We all have days when we want to unleash the animal within! Discover your hidden animal personality. Questions coming soon!
TheHungerGames
TheHungerGames

Tickets : 237

Back to top Go down

Find your wild side! Empty Re: Find your wild side!

Post by TheHungerGames Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Question 1 you been invited to a costume party what do you wear? a. a costume of my favorite cartoon character 4 pts. b. a cute and adorable animal costume 3 pts. c. something funny I want everyone to laugh when I walk in the door 2 pts. d. whatevers the scariest 1 pt. Question 2 gym class today you got your fingers crossed that you be able to a. sit in the stands and cheer on your friends 4 pts. b. practice your cartwheels 3 pts. c. run a relay race with your buddies 2 pts. d. play dodgeball 1 pt. Question 3 your invited to a campout in the woods your a. a little nervous to be away from home for the night 4 pts. b. okay as long as you got plenty of friends to keep you company 3 pts. excited I stay up all night talking to my friends 2 pts. d. up for the challenge if any trouble comes your way you be ready for it 1 pt. Question 4 you heard your teacher talking about a field trip your hoping your class will a. visit a museum 4 pts. b. go to a toy store 3 pts. c. it doesn't matter as long as im with my friends 2 pts. d. play laser tag 1 pt. Question 5 your invited to a friends birthday party for a gift you give him or her a. copy of your favorite book 4 pts. b. stuffed animal 3 pts. c. friendship bracelet d. football 1 pt. Question 6 your idea of a great pet is a. dog 4 pts. b. hamster 3 pts. c. parrot 2 pts. d. snake 1 pt. Question 7 whenever your friends are feeling down you cheer them up by a. listening to them talk about how they are feeling 4 pts. b. give them a hug 3 pts. c. making them laugh 2 pts. d. helping them fix their problem 1 pt. Question 8 which of these personality traits do you like the least? a. untrustworthiness 4 pts. b. meanness 3 pts. snobbishness 2 pts. cowardice 1 pt. Question 9 what kind of books do you like to read? a. nonfiction I like to learn about the world around me 4 pts. b. fairy tales 3 pts. c. anything funny 2 pts. d. action and adventure 1 pt. Question 10 your hungry you reach for a. an apple 4 pts. b. carrot sticks 3 pts. c. candy 2 pts. d. a hamburger 1 pt.
TheHungerGames
TheHungerGames

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Add up your points! 10-17 points you are a ferocious animal! uh oh we don't want to make you mad because your personality quiz results reveal your the most like some of the toughest and toothiest animals out there like sharks crocodiles wolves and tigers. 18-25 points you are a friendly animal! like monkeys and dolphins your social group is important to you and you always make time for your friends everyone looks to you to cheer them up when they are feeling down. 26-33 points you are a happy animal! you bring a happy smile wherever you go we bet you got a poster hanging In your room of at least one of these cuddly animals bunny koala panda raccoon or penguin. 34-40 points you are a loyal animal! gentle and strong you are a loyal friend and family member when times are hard everyone knows they can count on you to pull through just a few of the animals that remind us of you are elephants and giraffes.
TheHungerGames
TheHungerGames

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Don't forget to post what animal you got!
TheHungerGames
TheHungerGames

Back to top Go down

Post by gotr13 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:25 pm

I got happy animal! So monkeys and dolphins :)
gotr13
gotr13

Tickets : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum