Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is wowindore

Our users have posted a total of 6604 messages in 314 subjects

The missing cell phone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The missing cell phone.

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:46 pm

One day there were 2 friends at the library on Friday the 3rd of July for karate class. Their names were Carl and Alexa. It was their last day of karate for the week with having the library closing for the 4th. After doing their class. They waited for the next class to come. To not be bored they decided to do cartwheels and summer saults. Alexa wanted to see how she was doing on her cartwheels. So, she got her cell phone out and took a video. Then she sat her phone on a chair not thinking anything of it. So, Carl saw the phone and decided that he was going to hide it to be funny. So, Carl came to Alexa and said "I hid your phone" Of course with a smile on his face. Alexa was pretty used to this stuff so she just let it go. Time passed on and Carl left without even telling Alexa where her phone was. So, even more time passed and it was Alexa's turn to leave because they library was closing. She totally forgot about the phone. When on her way home she decided she wanted to watch the video of cartwheel again. Then, remembering Carl said he hid it they stopped by his house. Asking Carl where he hid it he said he hid it on Scholastic book fair carts that could leave any day now! Alexa was pretty upset since the library was closed for the 4th of July weekend she couldn't get it back until Monday. So, Monday morning came around and Alexa's mom said let's go to the library and look for your phone. So, they made it to the library and there was the Scholastic book truck ready to take all the books away! They hurried in the library and told the gentlemen about the phone. He told them they could look while he was getting the other carts ready to go. So, they looked and no phone was to be found. The gentlemen said I'll tell my boss to keep an eye on it. They said thanks and left having Alexa worrying about the phone even more. Alexa's mom said I'll call Scholatic and see if they found anything. The gentlemen she talked to over the phone said i'll give you a call in the morning. Alexa wondering about if they will find it or not. Morning came around and the call came from Scholatic there was no phone to be found...
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

Tickets : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The missing cell phone.

Post by gotr13 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:48 pm

OMG!! Is there going to be a part 2?!
gotr13

Tickets : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:49 pm

Lol, of course, there will be!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:58 pm

wow your really good at stories! cant wait for part 2!
TheHungerGames

Tickets : 237

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Are you gonna make more stories?
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 am

Yeah, but they won't be near as good as yours though!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:05 am

The missing cell phone part 2

Now with the phone being pretty much lost forever Alexa's mom and dad were furious. He shouldn't have been taking it. Her mom said. I'll talk to his parents about it... Her dad said. We have to go to work Alexa watch over your sister. Your dad will be home before me. Ok, Alexa said. Aaron also, knowing what happened asked Alexa if she got her phone back. Alexa was pretty mad and took it all pretty much out on Aaron. Time went by and Aaron started sending Alexa pictures of a phone that appeared to be a smartphone. Alexa looked more into and called her mom. Her mom said I guess if it's what you want. So, Alexa told Aaron that it would work. Later on in the day Alexa's dad got back from work. They're buying me a new phone Alexa said. What kind is it? Asked her dad. It's a Samsung Centura smartphone. Ok, let's look it up. So, they looked it up. Alexa thought it looked really cool plus, it was a smartphone! What do you think about it dad? Alexa asked. Yeah, it's fine. So, a little while later, Carl and his dad come to the door. Oh, my word Carl what happened?? What comes next is in part 3!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:04 pm

That was good! I think these are better than mine!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:14 am

No, no yours are wayyy better!!!!!!!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:36 pm

The missing cell phone part 3

Yeaaa... Said Carl while we were on vacation, I was on my ripstick and a golf cart was coming I got out of the way and yeah hit a rock... Oh my word. Are you ok?? Said Alexa. Yeah, the doctor thinks it's broken we'll see in the morning. Said Carl's dad. Well, I hope it get's better. Said Alexa. Thanks. Said Carl. Oh yeah, here's the your new cool phone. I'm really sorry about losing your other one I feel really bad. It's fine. :) Said Alexa. Well, I hope your arm get's better and thanks, for the new phone. Yeah, no problem. See ya. Said Carl. Yeah, see ya. Said Alexa. Alexa's mom returned from work. Carl brought me a new phone. Said Alexa. Oh? He did? Good. He shouldn't have lost the other one... Yeah, but it's fine now. Said Alexa. Ha-ha on the bright side, it's a smartphone. Thanks, for reading The Missing Cell Phone. Stay Tuned for different stories! :)
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top