Statistics
We have 95 registered users
The newest registered user is wowindore

Our users have posted a total of 6604 messages in 314 subjects

The Story Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Story Topic

Post by TheHungerGames on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:19 pm

This topic will be about storys it can be any kind scary funny mystery and much more! Hope you enjoy these stories! :)
TheHungerGames

Tickets : 237

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The lost friend???

Post by TheHungerGames on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:38 pm

This is the story of 3 best friends their names are Sofia Alexa and Gabby. These friends did everything together. One day they all decided to go to the summer carnival. Sofia Gabby and Alexa arrived there and there was so much to do they played the carnival games and won prizes they also went on the bouncy house and got cotton candy. Sofia Gabby and Alexa were sitting on the carnival seats and Sofia said im gonna get more cotton candy. 10 minutes later Sofia was still not back Alexa and Gabby went to see where she went. she was no where at the carnival Gabby said she is probably trying to just trick us. Alexa agreed and they waited for over 20 minutes Alexa said lets go ask her parents where she is Gabby agreed and said lets go They went to Sofias house and her parents said they did not know where she was they suggested try going back to the summer carnival and see if she like went to the bathroom or something so Gabby and Alexa went back to the summer carnival they looked all over they even looked in the bathroom. And Sofia was no where to be seen Gabby and Alexa were getting really scared and really worried they looked all over her house and they both looked at their own houses and they still could not find her! They even looked at the gym her favorite places they still could not find her they looked at the school and basically everwhere! Then while they were on their way to the park to look for Sofia they heard something that really scared Alexa and Gabby! They heard a loud scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it sofia???? Was she ok????? Find Out In Part 2!!!!!!!!! Coming Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Story Topic

Post by gotr13 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:57 pm

OMG!!! THIS WAS SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!! Can't wait for part 2! Am I ok!?!??! Haha!
gotr13

Tickets : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 am

Thank you. And you will find out in part 2!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:24 am

That was AWESOME!! It was like I was reading a real mystery book which I LOVE!!!! So, can't wait for part 2!!!!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

Tickets : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:27 am

Thanks! And really it was? Also part 2 will be coming maybe this week or next week!!! :)!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:31 am

Can't wait!!!!!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The lost friend???

Post by TheHungerGames on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Previously on The lost friend Gabby and Alexa and Sofia went to carnival Sofia went to get cotton candy 10 minutes later... Sofia was no where to be seen at the carnival Gabby Alexa looked everywhere for her but she was no where to be seen.... Then they heard a scream Was it sofia was she ok?? Part 2! Gabby and Alexa were so scared who screamed? Alexa got her phone and called 911 while Gabby went to look around Alexa talked on the phone saying her best friend was missing and they looked every where and she was no where to be seen then Gabby heard the scream again! But this time she could actually hear what the person was saying the person said Help! Alexa heard the scream to and looked around with a scared look on her face. Gabby looked back at her and said we have to find out who that is even if its not Sofia someone is still in trouble! Alexa went over next to Gabby and said that they should go look up that hill and Alexa also said what the 911 people said they said she is probably just playing a game with you guys let us know if something really bad happens. and i tried to tell them but they would not listen! Gabby just shook her head and sighed what if we never find Sofia what if she is gone forever and worst of all what if she is hurt? Alexa said no we are going to find her and she is going to be alright everything will be fine. But Alexa was a little worried. As Gabby and Alexa climbed up the mountain they saw blood... Who is that from Gabby said!!! Alexa said i don't know... they kept walking up the mountain and they saw more and more blood as they kept walking. Then Gabby and Alexa saw something that made them want to scream and cry at the same time! Who was it??? Was it sofia????? Find Out in Part 3!!!!! Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:31 pm

To hop Your amazing at writing these!!I love this so .much! If you made this into a book it would be such an AWESOME ONE!! So, can't wait for part 3!!!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Thanks and im glad you do and im thinking about making a book topic where the stories i put here i make into a whole book or something like that and im busy this week so i cant make it this week and next week im on vacation but i try sometime this week if i can! Also i can maybe email you on vacation since i wont be on aj or bakery Hope to see you soon!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:44 am

Yeah, you should totally do that!!! Yeah, I have my email on my phone and tablet so, I should be able to get it just fine! :D
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gotr13 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Amazing!!! I love this story, but I hope I'm ok! Haha!! Anyways, you are so creative! This is great! Part 3 here we come!
gotr13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Lost Friend???

Post by TheHungerGames on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Previously on the lost friend! Gabby and Alexa and Sofia went to the carnival. Sofia went to get cotton candy 10 minutes later.. Sofia was no where to be seen! Gabby and Alexa looked everywhere for Sofia but they could not find her anywhere then they heard a scream was it sofia? after Gabby and Alexa heard the scream they looked and looked for her then they saw something that made them wanna scream and cry at same time who was it? Part 3!!! Gabby and Alexa saw their 2 best friends!!! Sofia and Hailey! And they were pasted out! Alexa got out her phone and called 911 and Gabby made sure they were still breathing. There was a lot of blood About a half an hour later the ambulance arrived. Gabby and Alexa went on the ambulance with Sofia and Hailey. They finally arrived at the hospital Sofia and Hailey were rushed into the emergency room. Gabby and Alexa had to wait 2 hours. Gabby looked at Alexa and said im scared I hope their ok. Alexa was worried to. Gabby decided to call their friend Ashton aka Ashley After Gabby got off the phone with Ashley. She told Alexa that Ashley will be here in about 10 minutes. 10 minutes later.. Ashley arrived and she was really worried about Sofia and Hailey she kept saying when will they let us see them over and over again Finally the Doctors came out and they had a frown on their face. The doctors came over and said One of them will be fine But..... the other one has lost their memory! Gabby Alexa and Ashley both looked at each other and all said at the same time WHO??? Find Out in Part 4!!! Coming soon!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gotr13 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:50 am

AHHHHHHH! This is great!! I hope I didn't loose my memory... lol!
gotr13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:08 pm

No way!! I can't wait to find out who it was!! It might be you rule... Or Hailey!!! I CAN'T WAIT!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 pm

lol you have to wait and see who it is Im glad you guys like this story :)!!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The lost friend!

Post by TheHungerGames on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Previously on The lost friend! Gabby and Alexa and Sofia went to carnival Sofia went to get cotton candy 10 minutes later.. Sofia was no where to be seen Gabby and Alexa looked everywhere then they heard a scream was it sofia? after Gabby and Alexa heard the scream they looked and looked then saw something that made them want to scream and cry at the same time. Gabby and Alexa saw their 2 bffs Rule and Hailey they were rushed into emergency room 2 hours later the doctor came out and had a frown on his face and said One of your friends lost their memory! Part 4!!! The doctor said the friend who lost their memory is Sofia. Gabby Alexa and Ashley all looked at each other this could change their life forever! Their best friend wont even know who they are! Gabby Alexa and Ashley all asked if they could visit their friends the doctor said Sofia you cant but Hailey you can Gabby Alexa and Ashley all walked into the room. Hailey was crying Gabby Alexa and Ashley asked why she was crying? Hailey said this is all my fault! Gabby Alexa and Ashley said how is this your fault and Hailey said if I never asked Sofia to help me she would of never got hurt you see the reason Sofia never came back is because she was helping me with something and she hit her head really hard on a rock when she tripped over something. :( and thanks to me she lost her memory! Gabby and Alexa and Ashley all tried to comfort Hailey. Its not your fault Ashley said Its nobodys fault Gabby said and Alexa said Im sure everything will be fine! Just then the doctors came in and they said you can visit Sofia now Hailey said please go and make sure she is ok! Gabby Alexa and Ashley said ok we will make sure and left the room and went into Sofias room they saw her she had a head cast and Gabby Alexa and Ashley all said are you ok? And Sofia said Who are you?! What will they do? Will Sofia ever remember them? Find out in part 5 Coming soon!!!!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlackBeltQueenlol on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:58 pm

YOU ARE SOOO GOOD AT WRITING!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!! ROFL SOFIA PLEASE REMEMBER US!!!
TheBlackBeltQueenlol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gotr13 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:05 pm

This was great! I'm speechless, lol! :)
gotr13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHungerGames on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:24 pm

lol :) im glad you to like this story!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake24344 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:05 pm

HI.
Cupcake24344

Tickets : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the lost friend!

Post by TheHungerGames on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Previously on the lost friend Gabby Alexa and Sofia went to carnival Sofia went to get cotton candy 10 minutes later... She was no where to be seen. then they heard a scream was it Sofia? after Gabby and Alexa heard the scream they looked and looked then they saw something that made them want to scream and cry at the same time! Gabby and Alexa saw their 2 bffs Sofia and Hailey! they were rushed into the emergency room 2 hours later the doctor came out with a frown on his face and said one of your friends lost their memory the doctor said sofia lost her memory! Gabby Alexa and Ashley went to visit Sofia and she saw them and said who are you? Part 5! The final!!!! Gabby Alexa and Ashley were really upset their friend had no idea who they were! Also since sofia did not know them she never wanted to see them. One day Hailey came to visit them she was all better and back from the doctors. She asked them if Sofia remembered anything? They all said no and they sounded sad Hailey sighed and said if there was only a way to make her remember? Gabby Alexa and Ashley and Hailey all thought and decided to ask sofia mom to see if they could come over and ask her questions and maybe just maybe she will remember. Later that day they went to Sofias house and they asked her questions and Sofia was like go away you weirdos! Gabby and Alexa Ashley and Hailey were shocked to hear that! Sofia mom said you guys should go Sadly Gabby Alexa Ashley and Hailey left they did not say a single word they all just went to their house and just stayed their. The next morning Gabby Alexa Ashley and Hailey all agreed to meet at the carnival And when they were there they saw Sofia she was running towards them and said hi guys! Gabby Alexa Ashley and Hailey all looked at each other and smiled it worked! She remembered them! They all hugged each other over and over and they all hanged out at the carnival And they all said Best Friends Forever and we will always be bffs :)! The End :)!!!
TheHungerGames

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gotr13 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Yay! This was an amazing story!! And the ending was great! You're a very talented writer :)
gotr13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top